Every day many people like you who are interested in joining UNICAF have many questions. With this blog, we try to answer some of these common your questions, including:
- Q. What are the eligibility requirements that candidate should have to be able to join the UNICAF Scholarship programme?
A. To apply for the UNICAF Scholarship programme, candidates should:
- Be a permanent resident of an African country or Mauritius
- Be earning less than $20,000 per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programs offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
For more information about Academic Eligibility, read more here.
- Q. Which programs can I study with the help of a scholarship?
A. UNICAF offers:
- MBA-Master of Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Business Psychology
- BA Business Studies (Top-Up)
To see our University partners and their associated programs read more here.
- Q. Do I need to have work experience to apply?
A. Work experience is not required for admission, although having relevant work experience may help you in cases where an applicant’s academic qualifications do not fully satisfy the admissions criteria.
- Q. Will my degree have the same value as one earned on campus?
A. Yes of course. The degree you earn will hold the same value, acceptance, and credibility as any equivalent degree earned in a traditional campus environment.
- Q. If my academic qualifications are not in English, do they need to be translated?
A. All academic qualifications need to be translated to English.
- Q. Is it UNICAF a full 100% scholarship programme?
A. No! UNICAF gives partial scholarship opportunities up to 80%.
- Q.What if I cannot provide proof of English Proficiency?
A. Applicants, who are unable to provide recognized proof of English Proficiency, will be given the opportunity to take the English Placement Test (EPT).
- Q. How to apply?
A. To apply visit www.unicaf.org and complete the application form which is available on home page.
- Q. Will my degree state”online” on it?
A. No. The degree you earn will be the same as any equivalent degree earned in traditional campus environment.
- Q. Will I be able to take part in the graduation ceremony?
A. Sure! Once you have successfully completed your degree, you will be eligible to participate in the ceremony.
- Q. Is there a training course before to start my studies?
A.Yes! UNICAF offers an induction course for students which help them acquire al the necessary introductory knowledge on the use of VLE and other UNICAF systems.
- Q. What are the payment fees that I have to pay?
A. Payment fees depend on the University you choose to study with and the scholarship that you are eligible to earn.