UNICAF, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for a Country Manager in Cameroon to have the overall responsibility for the country’s Operations Centre, covering all relevant areas (to set up and management of a call centre, business development, finance, certain marketing aspects, reporting, supply, admin).
This job is a senior role and the Country Manager will report directly to the Head Offices.
- Manage the local recruitment process, training and promotional activity of all Student Advisers to ensure maximum exposure amongst the marketed universities
- Identify business opportunities within the local markets whilst mitigating risks; forming relationships with partners and agents (as identified by head office) and entering into deals/incentives to improve UNICAF brand awareness and student recruitment opportunities
- A solid understanding of the country’s business and educational environment and accompanying regulations
- Understanding the competition and constantly staying abreast of their local movements with regular report back to head office
- Providing proactive input on improving marketing campaigns by organising local marketing initiatives and providing recommendations and working collaboratively with the wider marketing department to develop collateral ensuring this is consistent with the UNICAF brand
Person & Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Four (4) years of supervisory/management experience in a call centre or customer service centre environment or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Good knowledge and understanding of Higher Education and its environment. It would be desirable to have knowledge of professional training routes into Education
- Experience of managing successful relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products and call centre software
- Excellent oral and written communication (English and French), including presentation skills
- Flexibility to work out of hours, on occasion, as required
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
This is an unparalleled opportunity to work for a thriving organisation and truly make your mark on an already established region. If you have a passion for education, a keen understanding of the business world, a tenacious desire to succeed and an engaging personality, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application, stating the position with a copy of your CV and other supporting documents to email@example.com