MSc Business Psychology*
This programme aims to provide the foundation for students wishing to become practising
business psychologists. Graduates are expected to have gained a thorough understanding of the discipline of business psychology, and to have developed awareness and competence in practical and professional practice. Attention is given to imparting thorough knowledge of research methods and data analysis and to the development of a critical and reflective approach.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
Postgraduate Certificate Level
|UEL-GC-7413||Assessing & Developing People in the Workplace||30.00|
|UEL-GC-7412||Health and Wellbeing at Work||30.00|
Postgraduate Diploma Level
|UEL-GC-7414||Work Design, Organisational Change and Development||30.00|
|UEL-GC-7415||Leading, Engaging and Motivating People at Work||30.00|
Postgraduate Award Level
|UEL-GC-7416||Developing as a Researcher Part 1||30.00|
|UEL-GC-7417||Developing as a Researcher Part 2||30.00|
The entry requirements for postgraduate admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.