Course Aims and Learning Outcomes
This course is designed to give you the opportunity to develop:
- An academic underpinning in the core areas of Business and Management
- A critical appreciation of key debates in each of the main subject areas
- The tools for analysis and techniques for resolving business issues
- The space to reflect and develop strategic insight and leadership skills necessary for a successful senior management career in Business Management.
- A critical appreciation of contemporary theories and practices
- A critical understanding of an evidence based approach Awareness of emerging debates and discourse
- Data analysis and synthesis
- Problem solving and innovative thinking
- Application of theory to the practice of Business and Management
- Risk evaluation and management
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
Postgraduate Certificate Level
|UEL-SG-7001||Managing Strategy, Operations and Partnerships||30.00|
|UEL-HR-7003||Managing Financial and Human Resources for Sustainable Business Success||30.00|
Postgraduate Diploma Level
|UEL-MK-7040||Marketing in the Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility||30.00|
|UEL-SG-7003||Business Simulation with Professional Development||30.00|
Postgraduate Award Level
|UEL-HR-7004||Mental Wealth 4: Mental Wealth and Applied Research||30.00|
|UEL-SG-7002||Applied Business Project||30.00|
The entry requirements for postgraduate admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.