University of East London
General Programme Aims:
This programme is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Enhance your capability to find rewarding, satisfying and productive employment.
- Provide you with a relevant, interesting and stimulating learning experience.
- Engender a lifelong learning attitude that will enhance employment opportunities, future career development and further study
Overall learning Outcomes
- Develop an advanced understanding of law in a variety of contexts.
- Critically engage with the major theoretical debates on the role of law in a given field.
- Display the ability to deal with different types of legal systems and laws.
- Apply critical and contextual approaches across a wide variety of subject matter.
- Develop the ability to analyse, articulate and write on the subject, by linking previous or current experience with an academic inquiry, particularly via a dissertation or an extended work-based LLM project.
- Ability to command key areas of legal discourse and doctrine
- Ability to understand the working of key national and/or international socio-political
- structures and institutions.
- Develop expertise by linking previous or current experience with current scholarship and
- legal debates, particularly via the dissertation or work-based LLM project.
- Ability to engage with principal debates in specific areas of law.
- Awareness of the contribution of non-legal legal disciplines to legal study.
- Understanding of important debates within given areas of legal doctrine.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
Postgraduate Certificate Level
|UEL-LA-7040||Mental Wealth - International Law: Problems and Process||30.00|
|UEL-LA-7002||International Human Rights Law||30.00|
Postgraduate Diploma Level
|UEL-LA-7010||International Criminal Law||30.00|
|UEL-LA-7019||International Corporate Governance||30.00|
Postgraduate Award Level