Master of Business Administration
This is a general management course designed for those in, or aspiring to, senior management positions or those looking for conversion from specialist fields to that of general management. It is also intended for those with entrepreneurial objectives. The MBA prepares participants for early entry into positions holding significant general management responsibilities, whilst developing a thorough understanding of the principal functional areas of management.
The course team recognises the importance of keeping a management course at the cutting edge of learning in a rapidly changing business environment and is committed to that goal.
Our particular course is also built around five key framing objectives: plurality, advocacy, enterprise, responsibility and application.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
Postgraduate Certificate Level
|UPLMBAM08||Managing Strategic Change||20.00|
Postgraduate Diploma Level
|UPLMBAM18||Managing Through Finance||20.00|
Postgraduate Award Level
The entry requirements for admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or recognized international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.