Master of Business Administration Management
Programme Aims and Objectives
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of business processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of management and administration procedures in order to successfully function in managerial positions.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
1) Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
2) Enhance the ability to source, analyze and critically appraise alltypes of business data and practice
3) Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
Objectives of the Programme
1. Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
2. Engenderaspiritofcriticalenquiryandenvironmentthatfosterslifelonglearningand continuouspersonal and professional development
3. Developskillsofentrepreneurialleadershipsuch as creativity,innovation, collaboration, risktaking,etc.
|Course Code||Course Title|
|UU-FNT-203-ZM||Introduction to Master Degree|
|UU-MBA-712-ZM||Theories of Management|
|UU-MBA-710-ZM||Finance and Strategic Management|
|UU-MBA-714-ZM||Business Function and Procedures|
|UU-MBA-718-ZM||Strategic Leadership and Practice|
|UU-MBA-716-ZM||Supply Chains and Logistics|
|UU-MBA-719-ZM||Management of Corporate Change|