Bachelor of Science in Accounting Finance
Programmes Aims and Objectives
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of accounting procedures and concepts. They will gain important skills regarding the daily procedures of an accounting
department and its management as well as be able to function successfully in key positions within organizations.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
1. Gain expertise in Accounting and associatedfields.
2. Provide students with the theoretical, technical and empirical background necessary for financial problem solving and financial decision making within the complex and changing
3. Acquire a broad-based education which will provide a good starting point for the students' later professional work and studies.
4. Receive an academic base to which problems arising in their later professional work can be referred, and a way of thinking which will help them to meet the challenges of new ideas and
Objectives of the Programme
1. Develop skills such as detailed knowledge of financial accounting and financial reporting.
2. Master the auditing and taxation skills as well as cost and management accounting.
3. Lastly, be able to make financial statement analysis, which together with information technology skills, will give the student the confidence to use a wide range of accounting and
|Course Code||Course Title|
|UU-FNT-103-ZM||Introduction to Bachelor Degree|
|UU-MAN-2010-ZM||Introduction to Management|
|UU-ACG-1000-ZM||Financial Accounting I|
|UU-ACG-2010-ZM||Intermediate Financial Accounting|
|UU-BBA-2000-ZM||Communication for Business|
|UU-ACG-2310-ZM||Accounting Information Systems|
|UU-ECO-2000-ZM||Principles of Microeconomics|
|UU-ECO-2001-ZM||Principles of Macroeconomics|
|UU-ACG-3100-ZM||Advanced Financial Accounting|
|UU-BBA-2001-ZM||Research and Writing|
|UU-ACG-3300-ZM||Corporate and Business Law|
|UU-ACG-3120-ZM||Advanced Management and Cost Accounting|
|UU-PSY-1000-ZM||General Psychology I|
|UU-ACG-3150-ZM||Audit and Assurance|
|UU-BBA-4010-ZM||Research Methods in Business|
|UU-SOC-1000-ZM||Principles of Sociology|
|UU-ACG-4160-ZM||Advanced Audit and Assurance|
|UU-BBA-4020-ZM||Strategy and Business Policy|
|UU-ACG-4130-ZM||Advanced Accounting Theory|
|UU-ACG-4600-ZM||Advanced Financial Reporting|
|UU-ACG-4700-ZM||Special Topics in Accounting|
|UU-FNE-4300-ZM||International Financial Management|
|UU-ACG-4025-ZM||Final Year Project|