Master of Business Administration – Management Information Systems
Programme Aims and Objectives
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles within the world of information systems and become fully equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge to become successful managers and handle valuable information and data systems.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The course aims to:
1. Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
2. Enhance the ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
3. Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
Objectives of the Programme
1. Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
2. Engendera spirit of critical inquiry and environment that fosters life long learning and continuous personal and professional development
3. Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking, etc.
|Course Code||Course Title|
|UU-FNT-203-ZM||Introduction to Master Degree|
|UU-MBA-712-ZM||Theories of Management|
|UU-MBA-710-ZM||Finance and Strategic Management|
|UU-MBA-714-ZM||Business Function and Procedures|
|UU-MBA-718-ZM||Strategic Leadership and Practice|
|UU-MBA-741-ZM||Business Data Communication and Security|
|UU-MBA-740-ZM||Web Design and Development|
|UU-MBA-742-ZM||IT Project Management|