MBA Master of Business Administration
This challenging course will expose you to all areas of business through a diverse range of modules. You will study core areas of business with an emphasis on the strategic nature of decision-making. A critical part of the University of South Wales’s MBA is exploring how people impact on business thinking and the systems that can enhance this fundamental part of an organisation.
The course aims to:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges.
- Enhance the ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice.
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems.
- Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation.
- Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development.
- Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking, etc
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
Postgraduate Certificate Level
|ST4S39-V1||Strategic Systems Thinking||20.00|
|BS4S16-V1||Leadership and Management Theories||20.00|
|ST4S38-V1||Strategic Analysis; Tools and Techniques||20.00|
Postgraduate Diploma Level
|AF4S31-V2||Strategic Financial Management||20.00|
Postgraduate Award Level
|PS4S26-V2||Strategic Operations Management and Operational Research||20.00|