Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Finance
Programme Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this programme, students should be able to:
1. Manage issues related to an organizational environment and apply conceptual principles, methods and tools to solve financial problems.
2. Identify the increasing complex nature of local and global economy and its impact on finance.
3. Recommend streamlined financial and business processes and procedures to meet challenges and excel under intense competition.
4. Apply the standard analytic tools of applied financial analysis.
5. Analyze, evaluate, interpret and present materials in the areas of finance.
6. Identify the underlying ideas of the business environment and associate them with specific knowledge in the areas of finance.
7. Appreciate the importance of adopting an ethical approach in the management of corporate practices.
8. Critically assess data and analyze and interpret findings to make informed decisions.
9. Identify and apply suitable research and business simulation tools.
10. Demonstrate negotiation and conflict resolution skills for re-enforcing value added collaborations.
11. Apply the four functions of management to streamline business processes.
12. Identify challenges and opportunities to safeguard and / or increase competitive advantage.
13. Demonstrate competences for optimal decision-making.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|UU-FNT-103||Introduction to Bachelor Degree||0.00|
|UU-ACG-1100-MW||Foundations of Accounting and Finance||24.00|
|UU-FNE-1002-MW||Finance and Corporate Finance||24.00|
|UU-ACG-1010-MW||Intermediate Financial Accounting||24.00|
|UU-ACG-2100-MW||Principles of Accounting and Finance||24.00|
|UU-FNE-2005-MW||International Financial Management||24.00|
|UU-FNE-2660-MW||Managerial Accounting and Finance||24.00|
|UU-FNE-3006-MW||Money and Banking||24.00|
|UU-LAW-3300-MW||Corporate and Business Law||24.00|
|UU-ACG-3600-MW||Financial Reporting and Practice||24.00|
|UU-ACG-3100-MW||Advanced Financial Management||24.00|
|UU-BBA-4010||Business Research Methods||12.00|
|UU-ACG-4210-MW||Taxation and Tax Planning||24.00|
|UU-BBA-4010-MW||Business Research Methods and Project||24.00|