Master of Science (MSc) in Organisational Psychology
Psychology and human behaviour at the workplace is becoming increasingly important for any organization. This Master’s degree is suitable, among others, for working professionals in big organizations and for all those who want to understand how human interaction affects the working environment.
The MSc in Organisational Psychology provides students with the necessary psychological concepts and theories while aiming at developing a number of key skills such as evaluative, research, interpersonal and analytical skills. Psychology theories are taught on how to be applied at work and thus learn how to understand the human resources of the organization.
Delivery Mode: Online
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (mimimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
Awarding Institution: Unicaf University Malawi.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|UU-FNT-203||Introduction to Master Degree||0.00|
Core requirements (required modules)
|UU-PSY702-MW||External Communications Management||25.00|
|UU-PSY704-MW||Organisational Culture Management||25.00|
|UU-PSY705-MW||Project and Research Management||25.00|
|UU-PSY706-1-MW||Dissertation (Part 1)||45.00|
|UU-PSY706-2-MW||Dissertation (Part 2)||45.00|
The general admission requirements for entry to Unicaf University Malawi Master degree programmes are as outlined below. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of equivalent international academic qualifications accepted.
· Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
· Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
· Recognized proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
· A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
· Current CV
· One official letter of recommendation (either academic or professional)
· Copy of valid passport of national ID
In addition to a strong academic record, extra-curricular activities, leadership skills and other relevant background information are taken into account.