Malawi - Young Innovators
Unicaf University is organising a Young Innovators Competition, from the ages of 15-20, within the fields of ICT & Entrepreneurship. Whether you have an idea for a mobile app, business plan, or an innovative solution to a local problem, we want to hear from you!
The competition aims to recognise and support young talent with innovative ideas that have the potential to bring about positive change in Malawi.
The winners of the competition will have the opportunity to present their proposal during the Announcement Ceremony in June, as well as receive one of five fantastic prizes to help them achieve their goals:
- 1st Prize: 100% Unicaf Scholarship + Tablet + 150 USD
- 2nd Prize: 90% scholarship + Tablet + 100 USD
- 3rd Prize: 85% scholarship + Tablet + 100 USD
- 4th Prize: 100 USD
- 5th Prize: 100 USD
To submit your idea, please send your proposal (maximum 500 words) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the Unicaf University campus in Lilongwe at Unit 1, Shoppers Mall area 4, plot 67, Lilongwe or the Blantyre office at Unit 2B, Abdul Majid Motor City Ginnery Corner, Blantyre.
Deadline for submission: 20th of May, 2023.
Unicaf University is committed to nurturing young talents and supporting innovative ideas that can make a positive impact on society. We look forward to receiving your submissions and helping you achieve your dreams.
The submission should be in a folder that includes the following:
- Title of Project Idea
- The Proposal (500 words)
- Summary of the proposal (50 words)
- Background outlining the problem being addressed (100 words)
- A description of the product being proposed to be developed or service proposed to be provided that can address the problem (100 words)
- How the product or service will address the problem (100 words)
- How you plan to develop the product or service (150 words)
- Name of Student
- Name of School
- Address of School
- Telephone number of School (if available)
- Email address of school (if available)
For more information call our WhatsApp number on 0993 907 002