The UNICAF Scholarship Program was founded to offer gifted underprivileged students from Africa the opportunity of furthering their education by studying at Marymount California University Online a blended learning degree.
The UNICAF Scholarship Program is one of the most generous scholarship programs available for African students and provides opportunities for studies towards the MBA degree program of the Marymount California University at a fraction of the cost.
The Marymount California University makes available the MBA in an online and blended learning format to provide maximum flexibility.
The Marymount California University MBA program prepares students for effective and ethical entrepreneurial leadership in a global interconnected economy. MBA students develop analytical, applied and interpersonal skills within an interdisciplinary community of practice to recognize, interpret, present and lead business solutions to societal and organizational challenges.
Why Study Through Distance Learning?
- Very Low Cost
- Internationally Accredited Degrees
- Flexible Study
- 24h Online Unrestricted Access to study material
How much will it cost?
The normal fees are approximately $27.500. Eligible students will be able to take advantage of a UNICAF Scholarship and Pay Only $7,500!
Is this a scholarship to study on campus?
The scholarship is only available for online studies.
It is not available for on-campus studies.
Do i meet the admission requirements?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Completion of one or more units of undergraduate Statistics course(3 or 4 semester credits/units) or equivalent from an accredited institution with a grade of C or higher.*
- Completion of one undergraduate Accounting or Accounting related course from an accredited institution with a grade of C or higher.*
* Student who have not taken Accounting and Statistics during their undergraduate studies will be asked to take these courses.
How long is the scholarship valid for?
The UNICAF Scholarships when offered are available for a limited time.
The number of scholarships is limited, therefore eligible students will be prioritized by their application starting dates. In order for students to be eligible for a scholarship, they must complete the application procedure before the deadline.